Autoimmune: Eating Guide A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms (Anti-Inflammatory, Inflammation, Autoimmune Protocol)

The Paleo Recipe Book

Autoimmune: Eating Guide A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms (Anti-Inflammatory, Inflammation, Autoimmune Protocol)

11 Free E-books Included: Download For Free With Kindle Unlimited

The Autoimmune Eating Guide: A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms

Everything You Need To Overcome Inflammation and Autoimmune Symptoms NOW!

This book has proven and practical ways to help you overcome painful inflammation associate with autoimmune diseases immediately. Don’t suffer any longer!

We all know how busy life gets. Add in trying to cope with painful joint inflammation and


GET MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE

Autoimmune: Eating Guide A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms (Anti-Inflammatory, Inflammation, Autoimmune Protocol)

Share

3 thoughts on “Autoimmune: Eating Guide A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms (Anti-Inflammatory, Inflammation, Autoimmune Protocol)

  1. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Well researched book, April 15, 2015
    By 
    Denniger Bolton (Austin, Texas) –

    This review is from: Autoimmune: Eating Guide A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms (Anti-Inflammatory, Inflammation, Autoimmune Protocol) (Kindle Edition)
    The reason I got this book as I have a close friend who suffers from this disease. When I started reading I realized that Henry Brooke, the author is offering a paleo diet which turns out among other benefits like weight loss from burning stored fats, it builds up the immune system and there is a decreased chance of ever developing autoimmune diseases, of which there are quite a few. One of the things i like about the book is his 85/15 Rule. 85% of the time you follow the paleo diet strictly, and of course the other 15% you don’t. This is also a pretty yummy cookbook. I tried the Paleo Crepes For Breakfast and found them great.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  2. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Very Helpful Book, April 14, 2015
    By 

    Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
    This review is from: Autoimmune: Eating Guide A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms (Anti-Inflammatory, Inflammation, Autoimmune Protocol) (Kindle Edition)
    This book was very informative and helpful for me as I suffer from some autoimmune problems and it has made me realise how much of a help food can be and that medication isn’t the only treatment for symptoms.

    It has many suggestions of different foods you should eat and recipes to help tackle autoimmune symptoms as well as which foods to avoid. It also provides some very useful lifestyle tips to keep in mind.

    Overall, I found this to be a very useful guide that I’m sure I will keep referring back to for advice and also for ideas on what meals to prepare so I can feel healthier.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  3. 4.0 out of 5 stars
    Benefits associated with Paleo Diet!, October 19, 2015
    By 

    Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
    This review is from: Autoimmune: Eating Guide A Paleo Approach To Reversing Autoimmune Symptoms (Anti-Inflammatory, Inflammation, Autoimmune Protocol) (Kindle Edition)
    This is a complete beginner’s guide intended to provide comprehensive outlook on the Paleo diet, its benefits and its specific effects on autoimmune diseases. After reading this book, I was able to learn about the common symptoms of autoimmune diseases, how the Paleo Diet can help to overcome painful inflammation and autoimmune symptoms, and how to modify the Paleo Diet to get the most out of it. There are many health related benefits associated with Paleo Diet like:
    • Weight loss via burning fats
    • Stabilized blood sugar
    • Increased energy throughout the day
    • Healthier sleeping pattern
    • Lessened chances of allergies
    I just want to thank Henry Brooke for taking the time to write this wonderful book. I found this easy to read and understand. I bought another book for one of my friends, and she loves it too.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>